Metabo (619260380) KGS 216 M Crosscut Mitre Saw With Sliding Function
- Compact light weight, suitable also for one-handed transport .
- Sliding function for wide work pieces. .
- Easy transport thanks to ergonomically-designed handles and saw head lock .
- Robust die-cast aluminium design for the highest demands.
- Effective dust extraction via integrated dust scoop.
- Fast and precise setting of common angles using stop points.
- Laser for exact display of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required).
- Infinitely extendable table width extension, removable to put long panels, slabs etc. underneath.
- Bright LED work light for illumination of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required).
- High sliding rear fence profiles for safe sawing.
- Material clamp for secure fixing of the work piece from the top or front.
- Depth stop for easy creation of grooves.
- Saw head can be inclined to the left, with additional angle range for undercuts.
- All scales and operating elements are visible from the working position and can be operated intuitively.
- Easy saw blade change by means of spindle lock: No dismantling of the pendulum protective cover required.
Carbide saw blade (40 teeth)
Chip Collection Bags
2 Table length extensions
Tool for saw blade change
Dimensions: 760 x 475 x 340 mm / 2.5 x 1.6 x 1.1 ft
Maximum cutting width: 90°/45° - 305 / 205 mm // 12 / 8 1/16 "
Maximum cutting depth at: 90°/45° - 65 / 36 mm // 2 9/16 / 1 13/32 "
Straight cut: 90°/90° - 305 x 65 mm / 12 x 2 1/2 "
Double mitre: 45°/45° - 205 x 36 mm / 8 1/16 x 1 13/32 "
Turntable setting left/right: 47 / 47 °
Saw blade tilt left/right: 47 / 2 °
Saw Blade: 216 x 30 mm / 8 1/2 x 1.181 "
Rated input power: S1 100% 1200 W
Rated input power: S6 20% 1500 W
No-Load Speed: 5000 rpm /min
Revolutions at Rated Load: 3750 rpm
Max. cutting speed: 57 m/s / 187 ft/s
Weight: 13.5 kg / 29.8 lbs
Cable Length: 2 m / 7 ft