Metabo (602240500) SB 18 LTX BL 18v 4Ah Impact Drill
- Selectable "impulse" mode for removal of damaged screws and for spot-drilling on smooth surfaces.
- Unique Metabo brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency when drilling and screwdriving.
- Precision Stop: Electronic torque coupling with increased precision for precise, delicate working.
- High-performance impact mechanism for optimum drilling performance.
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck Collar (Ø 43 mm) for versatile use.
- Integrated working light to illuminate the work site.
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability.
- With handy belt hook and bit case, can be fixed either on the right or left side.
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status.
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle efficient charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life.
Futuro Plus quick-action keyless chuck
Plastic Carry Case
Belt hook with bit case
2 Li-Power battery packs (18 V/4.0 Ah)
Charger ASC 30-36 V "AIR COOLED"
Maximum torque - Soft: 44 Nm / 390 in-lbs
Pulse Torque: 49 Nm / 434 in-lbs
Maximum torque - Hard: 90 Nm / 797 in-lbs
Adjustable torque: 0.8 - 20 Nm // 7 - 177 in-lbs
Drill-Ø concrete:16 mm / 5/8 "
Drill Ø steel: 13 mm / 1/2 "
Drill-Ø soft wood: 50 mm / 2 "
No-Load Speed: 0 - 600 / 0 - 2050 /min
Maximum impact rate: 38950 bpm
Chuck Capacity: 1.5 - 13 mm // 1/16 - 1/2 "
Drilling in metal: 2.5 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement: K1.5 m/s²
Impact drilling concrete: 18 m/s²Screwdriving without impact2.5 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement: K1.5 m/s²1.5 m/s².
Sound Pressure Level: 91 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA): 102 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement: K3 dB(A)