DeWalt DW625EKT 2000W Double Collet Variable Speed Plunge Router in a T-STAK Kit Box (110v or 240v)
- Electronic speed control ensures that the same fine finish is achieved in all grades of timber, aluminium and plastics since the full wave electronic control ensures the selected speed in maintained under any load.
- Soft start to eliminate small initial movements that might misalign the cutter, especially important with such a powerful router.
- Routing depth setting with fine adjustment and magnified scale for simple setting.
- Two column precision guide with large phosphor bronze bushes for plunging accuracy in a high quality die cast aluminium housing so that carefully controlled plunge cuts can be made.
- Large comfortable handles with the on/off switch and plunge lock at your finger tips for excellent control
Dust extraction through the base mounted spout for virtually dust free routing.
- 3 stage depth stop adjustment enables recesses of various depths to be machined in one operation without time consuming setting up.
- Spindle lock mechanism for quick and easy cutter changes with a single spanner.
- Compact low profile design that provides easy handling and increases stability.
T-STAK Kit Box
Power Input - 2000 Watts
Power Output - 1400 Watt
No Load Speed - 8000-20000 rpm
Plunge Stroke/Movement - 80 mm
Collet Size - 6-12.7 mm
Max. Cutter Diameter - 50 mm
Weight - 5.1 kg
Length - 290 mm
Height - 295 mm
Hand/Arm Vibration - 3.0 m/s2
Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration) - 1.5 m/s²
Sound Pressure - 92 dB(A)
Sound Pressure Uncertainty - 3 dB(A)
Sound Power - 100 dB(A)
Sound Power Uncertainty - 3.4 dB(A)