DeWalt DCN660N 18v Brushless 16 Gauge Second Fix Nailer (Naked)
- Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless 16Ga nailer offers the cutting edge in nailing technology.
- BRUSHLESS motor offers runtime that cannot be beaten in a compact package.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design makes the tool easy and comfortable to use but durable enough for worksite environment.
- Mechanical rather than gas operation offers low running costs and consistent performance at low temperatures.
- Sequential mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed of up to 4 nails per second.
- Depth of drive can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjusterTool free stall / jam clearance minimises down time.
- Trigger and contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental dis-charge of fastener.
Battery & Charger Sold Separately
Nail Diameter: 1.6 (16Ga) mm
Magazine angle: 20°
Magazine loading: Rear
Nail Length: 32 - 63mm
Magazine capacity: 110 Nails
Nailer Operating Mode: Bump and Sequential
Jam Clearing: Tool free
Temperature Range: -20 to 50°C
Fault indicator: Yes
Noise: LPa 1sd / Uncertainty: 81 / 3 dB
Noise LWa 1sd / Uncertainty: 92 / 3 dB
Vibration / Uncertainty: <2.5 / 1.5 m/s²